Geocachers among you, I got an opportunity to get out last Sunday and today to get some fresh air and hunt some caches. The Tampa area has quite a few and I've been doing about a 50% success rate. Neenah folks, go out and try to find my latest hide back home called "Neenah Riverwalk" beginning at Shattuck Park (Waypoint # GC13HT3). The photo shows me standing beneath the Lee Roy Selmon Expressway at the corner of MacDill and Bay to Bay (Just in case you want to plot it out). I had just found the "Free Parking??" cache.Random Thoughts (The reader "Anonymous" should log off now. This will be boring):
People always on the lookout for good MP3 jogging tunes (Some of the audience just fainted at my having typed that statement), I have found a few more gems: the B-52s' Private Idaho, the Moody Blues' I'm Just A Singer In A Rock 'N Roll Band, and the Spencer Davis Group's (Stevie Winwood) or Chicago's I'm A Man. I'm always looking for new ones. Let me know if you have any suggestions.
Have you seen the Geico Caveman commercial where he's minding his own business going through the airport? Every time that airs, the background music intrigues me. I searched it successfully on Google's first hit. FYI, the song is titled "Remind Me" by the Norwegian pop group Royksopp. I'll have to hit iTunes. Eccentric, yes. But I know at least Ray and O-Ring will use the info to its full value. HF1

No comments:
Post a Comment