It's no secret that I enjoy baseball and that other than attending the Rays' Saturday game and last night (Thursday) against the White Sox, and the Dunedin game a week ago, I really don't have a problem. One more post for a few days and that's it...I promise.

This was my view the past two games from the "cheap seats" above home plate for a whole $7.50. I thought I'd need binoculars judging from the same section at Miller Park. But at the smaller Trop, I could read the players' names on their jerseys. Menasha's Eric Hinske (above) made some contact.

The Rays' all-star left-fielder and speed demon Carl Crawford (above) takes a pitch to the opposite field.

I very much enjoy my favorite American League team here in Tampa, but the 20 oz. screwtop Pepsi bottle race can't come close to Milwaukee's racing sausages ("Go Italian!"). Looks like Sierra Mist took this race.

And look at that. It's the Commodores waiting to rekindle their classic Motown sound after the game. Editorial comment: What happened to Motown? Where's the profanity-free music? HF1
No comments:
Post a Comment