Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Packer Injuries Mount; I Stand Ready If Called

Randall Cobb agonizes as he expresses genius thoughts.
I did not get to view the Green Bay Packers' pyrrhic victory on Sunday against Baltimore as the San Angelo, Texas Fox affiliate force-fed me the Rams/Texans game. However, I read that the Packers lost defender Nick Perry and potent receivers Randall Cobb and James Jones. I've heard some possible solutions that range from coaxing Donald Driver out or retirement to signing Braylon Edwards, Andre Rison, or Phillip Epps.
James Jones clutches his knee on the cold and indifferent Baltimore turf.
But the Packers need not fear. For I am ready to take my kettlebell-trained arms, golf cart speed, and Rudy-like heart and report to 1265 Lombardi Avenue as their emergency wide receiver. I only need time to book a plane ticket, stop at Scheels for some cleats, and ask the Air Force if I can take a little leave time.

#86 in '86 (I reached double-digit yardage!)
So, fellow fans and hangers-on: fear not, Mr. Kiel is here and hopefully on the way! HF1

No comments: