Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Cypress Point Park


Check out that Tampa map here and locate the Cypress Point Park marker on the NW side of town. I took my audio recorder and copy of The Last Battle to read and send on CD to Emma to Cypress Point Park. It's a great place to watch a sunset and contemplate much. In fact, there's my mobile reading and studying headquarters in the photo above.


This photo shows the making of one nasty storm. This one hasn't pounced yet, but it's getting there.

What can you say about this one? As you might guess, it looked WAY better in person. Click on the photo for a closer look. I think it's the Michigan cloud.

And here's the disheveled looking author. The lovely little knick on my head represents my first Centcom combat wound. A concealed anti-coalition militant bookend leapt at me from a top shelf as I sought some office supplies. It turned out to be a real gusher. I was happy no one was in the men's room when I applied first aid. How would I explain that? HF1

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cover! Cover! The staples are covering with suppressing fire!

herrforce1 said...

Thanks for bringing a laugh Mr V!