Wednesday, June 06, 2007
Spanish for "Moved Out"
Since my prospects of seeing Qatar are being stored in a mausoleum for safe keeping, I departed the LaQuinta Tampa South Sunday afternoon and moved into a 1-BR apartment about 6 miles from work. The military and local rental agencies have deals worked out where the landlords get steady business and the customers don't need to sign a lease. Whatever the kickbacks are, I enjoy living in a secure location on SoHo in Hyde Park (for those familiar with Tampa). I can't get my laptop to recognize the internet signal, so my posts have slowed to a trickle this week. I'm now a base library creature. "May I please use the internet? No, I don't have change for the printout I made..." I'll figure something out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Can't Believe you wrote all this you must be really bored!
Well, Anonymous, I can't believe you read down this far :-)
Post a Comment